IAFCI Florida Chapter 2 Day Training Seminar
SAVE THE DATE
October 6 - 7, 2022
Location: Rosen Centre
9840 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
IAFCI Members: $175.00
Non-Member: $250.00 Includes 1 Year of Membership
Conference Includes 2 continental breakfasts, lunch and networking events.
11 CPE's Available
THURSDY OCTOBER 6, 2022
- 8:00 AM Opening remarks and awards presentation
- 9:00 AM Special Agent Carlos Baixauli (Miami) HHS OIG- Medicare/DME Fraud with a case study.
- 10:00 AM Detective Justin Wood, Brevard County- Cryptocurrency and Asset Recovery for Victims.
- 11:00 AM Special Agent Scott Kraich (Jacksonville), HSI- Statewide criminal organizations operating discretely in Florida’s construction industry.
- 12 N00N – Hosted Lunch
- 1:00 PM Steve Lenderman- Emerging Trends Synthetic identities & Bust Outs.
- 2:00 PM Special Agent Peter Brown (US GSA Georgia) and Michael Perez- A skimmer's life, “An inside perspective.”
- 3:00 PM CLA Kate Butler, FDLE Regional Safety Officer- Document Examination for Latent Analysis. Discussion on resources available to law enforcement and financial crimes investigators.
- 4:00 PM Postal Inspector Mike Galvez (Texas)- “Telegram” inner workings, the new not-so dark web, with a case study on a “buy-bust.”
FRIDAY OCTOBER 7, 2022
- 8:00 AM Capital One Investigations team Nelson Pitre and Stacy Hayward- NRI (Non-Receipt Fraud), presenting a case review.
- 9:00 AM Special Agents David Brant with FDIC (Ft Lauderdale) and Wayne Rosen (Miami) Federal Reserve OIG- Bank employee misconduct.
- 10:00 AM Andrew van Sickle, Assistant State Attorney (Sarasota)- prosecuting financial crimes, Exploitation of the Elderly, and legal updates.
- 11:00 AM Brian Kelley Meta- Facebook and Instagram resources available to law enforcement.8:00 AM Opening remarks and awards presentation
winners will be honored for their remarkable work.
A Chapter Board Meeting will be held on Thursday, October 6th, @ 5:15 pm in the same conference space.
For additional seminar information, please contact Sam Fadel., Chapter President 954-534-5451 or email email@example.com