IAFCI Membership Paper Application
(Want to apply for membership quick, complete your application online, click here)
- Please review the membership application and the qualifications before applying
- All paper applications must be typed or neatly printed by applicant
- Forward completed application to, The IAFCI International Office to email@example.com or fax to 916-939-0395.
Once application has been approved by your local chapter, an automated invoice will be sent by email with instruction how to make payment. All fees must be paid in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank
2 for 1 Membership
In an effort to grow our membership base we are offering a 2 for 1 Membership in which these rules apply.
for 1 Applies to NEW Members Only.
- Available to law enforcement and private sector organizations
- All fees apply (Annual Dues, New Member Fee and Annual Chapter Assessments).
- Applicants applying for 2 for 1 Membership are required to apply at the same time using the online application or by submitting the hard copy via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants do not have to be with the same chapter, if employed by the same company or organization
- Higher fees apply
- Both memberships are transferable to another qualifying member
When applying Online both applicants are required to complete the application and note the corresponding name in the Co-Application section.
When submitting paper application both applicant's need to complete application and indicate 2 for 1 on top of application along with the applicant's name. Fees must be applied to one of the two applicants. If you have additional questions please contact the International Office 916-939-5000 or